Welcome to realizing your goals in 2012! I am excited to begin this year as I feel the shift of new beginnings and new ways of being! Whether you are a resolutions making type or not – the New Year often brings up questions of “what’s next!” for all of us. Though I do not create resolutions per se, for the past few years I come up with a word or phrase which becomes an overall theme for what I do in the year. My words last year were Clarify and Expand and as I reflect on the year, it was a definite theme!! This year,
This year as I have been pondering this question – the words that have come forth are Courage and Discipline – Courage to continue speaking my truth with a loving heart and discipline to deepen my spiritual practice. I am sure that I am not alone when I report that I get on a really good path of daily meditation or journaling, weekly commitments to work on my business instead of just working in my business and then life happens! I get a diversion for a short period and it takes me longer than I realize to get back on track. Now, I realize that diversions will always come up; however I can certainly get back on track with much more expediency.
Here’s one of the reason’s I know that this year will be different! My Dream Team! Yes – in the last couple of months I have invested my time and energy into a Dream Team. Similar to the idea of a Mastermind Group, this is a hand-picked group of people that commit to creating and supporting your greatest dreams. You can orchestrate the format of the group to work for all involved and I will share with you how our group got started.
- We have a group of 5 women entrepreneurs who have known each other for some years.
- We are committed to our businesses but more importantly to the quality of life we wish to live.
- We set up a 1 hour conference call on or as close to the new moon each month as positive thought forms and energies can be seeded on the new moon.
- The first task was to write out our BHAD’s. (Big, Hairy, Audacious Dreams) and share them with the team. For those of you who have been reading my blogs, you will understand when I say that my dreams took on the form of My Big Five For Life! Please click here to see this particular blog post.
- We decided the next steps would be to create a one page business plan which includes our Vision, Mission, Objectives, Strategies and Action Plans all tied into our long range dreams. We are currently working through this list.
- Each month we set goals to complete for the coming month and all members can solicit the help of any other member throughout the month.
- We keep each other abreast of our accomplishments and any inspirational material we believe worthy to share.
- In the words of a recent Women’s Circle speaker, Virginia Hackson, the group represents some of our strongest Champions!
So far this group has been extremely valuable to me. I am right on track with my objectives which include my spiritual and health practices! I have great expectations for 2012! How about you, what plans do you have and how are you supporting them?
I’d love your feedback. And, here on this blog, you’ll get commentluv. What a great opportunity for you to leave a link back to your own blog when you leave a comment.
Until next time,